Visual Assessment of Heating, Ventilation, and Filtration System.
Included in this service we will visually inspect your home’s heating and ventilation appliances to check for combustion safety concerns (carbon monoxide), problems with your furnace’s filter, and to determine where you stand with respect to ventilation and air quality improvements.
- Visual inspection of the furnace or heating system to look for obvious damage or defects.
- Visual inspection of air movement section of system, Evaporator coils and ducting for bacteria, dirt, or source for issues
- Assessment of the filters size, effectiveness, and installation
- Visual inspection of bathroom exhaust fans, whole-house fans, and fresh-air intake ducts
- A report your home’s actual ventilation device and what is recommended for your style and size of home.
- An air quality evaluation including Particulate, VOC, and Formaldehyde counts.
The first step in understanding your indoor air quality is the inspection. Our highly trained tech will arrive, inspect your Indoor air, and provide accurate, detailed information as to what is in your air, whether it is sever or not and what to do about it.
A great way to ensure your indoor air is as pure as possible is to control what air you breathe and where it is coming from. There are many approaches to this, and we can assist in your investigation.