Plumbing Services in Southern Indiana
RELIABLE PLUMBING SERVICES
Whether you’ve got a small leak or a larger plumbing job, you’re probably searching for the right plumber for you. You’re looking for someone who can get the job done quickly, efficiently, and affordably. At Reliable Comfort, we know it can be hard to find all of these qualities in one company. That’s why we are committed to providing top-notch plumbing services at a fair price.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
If you need any of the following plumbing services, our team of licensed plumbers can provide you with an affordable solution:
- Residential plumbing services
- Drain installation, maintenance, and repair
- Garbage disposal installation and repair for clogged garbage disposal
- Main lines, sink lines, and faucets
- Sewer cleaning
- Frozen pipe repair
- Installation, maintenance, and repair for traditional and tankless water heaters
We can also be of assistance if you need well pumps, sump pumps, drinking water systems, reverse osmosis, line detection, service plans, and water softener installation and repair. As a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company, we do everything to repair or install your plumbing the right way. Because your need for our plumbing services can arise at any time, we proudly offer emergency 24-hour services.
If your plumbing requires repair, our licensed home plumbing service contractors have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to get your plumbing back in working order. We are available 24/7. In the case of an emergency, we are ready and willing to provide the service you need, no matter what time it is.
Schedule an Appointment
What is a Hybrid Heat Dual Fuel system?
What is a Heat Pump?
How can I reduce my energy costs for heating?
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace — New high-efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less fuel than an older system. It can save you up to 25 percent of your home-heating costs in one year, and within a few years, you’ll have recovered the initial cost of replacing/upgrading your furnace. Choosing a model with an energy efficient motor can save 20 to 50 percent of the energy needed to continuously operate a fan motor. Let us show you the advantages of replacing your old furnace today.
- Have an annual maintenance performed — Having an annual maintenance performed on your furnace by a licensed technician will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Install a programmable thermostat — A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home’s temperature when you’re away or asleep. For every 1° you lower your thermostat for seven hours per day, you save one percent on your heating bill.
- Don’t block vents in well-used rooms — Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your furnace can operate efficiently and there is even heat distribution.
- Install ceiling fans — Change the direction of airflow on your ceiling fans. In the winter, the blades should operate in a clockwise direction helping to push the warm air from the ceiling down into the room.
Should I have my furnace and air conditioner serviced every year?
Yes. Keeping your system properly maintained will lower energy and repair costs, prevent breakdowns, and prolong the life of your equipment. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.