Plumbing Comfort Club
- Whole Home Plumbing Systems Inspected By Professional
- Check kitchen plumbing systems, disposal, and faucet
- Check bathroom plumbing systems, toilets, showers, drains, sinks
- Add on options to meet your needs
- Maintain and inspect all critical systems including water heater, sump
- Pump, softener, drinking water system, washing machine hoses
Residential Plumbing Plan
BENEFITS Annual Payment $119 or $9 Monthly
|$30 Savings On Every Visit – Discounted trip fee from standard rates||✔|
|$1/2 price premium service fees for any emergency after hours calls||✔|
|Front Of Line Priority Service When You Need Us||✔|
|Tag Water and Gas Emergency Shut Off Valves||✔|
|Standard Water Heater Check And Flush||✔|
|Water Quality Test||✔|
|Water Pressure Test||✔|
|Sump Pump And Pit Inspection||✔|
|Washing Machine Supplies / Valve Check||✔|
|Toilet Leak Test||✔|
|Water Softener Check||✔|
|Visual Plumbing Check||✔|
|A TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE OF $950||✔|
|Flush Tankless Water Heater||$49||$4|
|Camera Inspect Open Drain Line||$95||$8|
|Thrush drain treatment all traps and drains||$99||$8|
|Each Additional Water Heater||$49||4|
By Enrolling In Our Comfort Club, You Are Guaranteed:
- Peace of Mind – Proactive plans that ensure proper operation of your plumbing system for your safety, home protection, and efficiency.
- Safety – By being a part of our Comfort Club, it helps make sure your plumbing system is functioning properly and gets you Front Of Line Priority service when needed.
- Savings – Annual maintenance extends the life of your equipment, cuts down on costly break-downs and ensures your equipment is running at peak efficiency. Also ensures we can provide trip & diagnostic discounts
- Convenience – We contact you to schedule your service at your convenience.
Membership Club Benefits
- Membership Options to Fit Your Needs
- 20% Discount on any Plumbing Repairs
- $30 Trip Fee Savings With Each Service Visit
- Whole Home Plumbing Systems Inspection Service
- 24 Hour Guaranteed Service
- Front Of Line Priority Service When You Need Us
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
Our family’s dedication to world-class customer service has helped us expand from a one-truck operation to a close-knit team of HVAC and plumbing experts.
We back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Our excellent track record of quality service and happy customers has earned us a consistent A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
You never have to worry whether Reliable Comfort can provide service because we work with all HVAC and plumbing equipment brands.
To make repair, maintenance, and installation more accessible, we offer a variety of online specials for discounts on whatever services you may need.
HVAC and plumbing emergencies can be nerve-racking. Reliable Comfort offers emergency services to fix sudden problems fast.
Don’t take our word for it
What Our Clients Are Saying
I can’t say enough good things about this company, they truly do live up to their name: RELIABLE!S. Mahoney Google Review
I have health issues that make it fatal to be in hot temperatures for very long. My AC unit broke down (the motor and the starting component, I believe) in the middle of the night, and with high temperatures expected…C. Abner Google Review
We have been long time customers of Reliable Comfort. We prefer doing business with a family owned/managed enterprise. Office staff are always personable and efficient. Service technicians are on time, knowledgeable and thorough. We recommend Reliable Comfort to our friends…J. Kerns Google Review
Just had a full duct cleaning and sealing job on my Carrier HP System by Cody, Logan, and Justin. The guys were great – very professional, very nice and polite, and very careful not to disturb or damage any of…T. Parsons
I have relied on Reliable Comfort for my furnace/AC needs for 10 years and have always found the technicians to be knowledgeable and kind to work with. They never try to push any new products, but do make an effort…W. Artist
Just a note to thank you for the great employees you have. Rob was here today to explain and check some things on our heat pump. He is so personable, and knowable, the visit was great, and our questions were…J. Fisher