Heating Installation & Replacement Around Indiana
The winters in Southern Indiana can be brutal. Is your furnace ready for another frigid winter? If you’re unsure, it may be time for a heating system replacement from Reliable Comfort.
Our expert HVAC technicians can discuss your heating system needs and help you determine if it’s time to upgrade. Whether you need repairs or a replacement, you can count on us to handle the job.
Call the team at 812-372-8011 or contact us online to get started on preparing your home for the cold winter months.
Heating Systems We Install
At Reliable Comfort, we provide installation of a wide range of heating systems. You can count on us to install:
- Gas Furnaces: These units typically burn natural gas or another fuel to create ample heat quickly. They provide heat quicker than some other types of heating units.
- Electric Furnaces: These units use electricity to spread hot air throughout the home. They are more environmentally friendly than fossil-fuel heating systems.
- Heat Pumps: These systems pull energy from outside to spread throughout your home. They are incredibly energy-efficient and can also be used for cooling, expelling heat energy from inside the house on hot days.
- Boiler Systems: These units heat water and spread it through a system of radiators to warm a home. They can quickly warm a whole home through this radiant heat.
- Geothermal Systems: These units pump water into a piping system beneath the home, collecting heat energy from the Earth to spread throughout the house. They can also be used to cool, deliver warmed water into the pipes, and bring back cooled water.
Most heating systems last 12 to 15 years. If your system hasn’t been replaced in that long, it may be time to discuss replacement.
Don’t wait for a heating system failure when you can enjoy safe, reliable heat with help from Reliable Comfort. Contact us online or call 812-372-8011 to schedule a heating system installation.
How To Choose a New Heating System
Selecting a heating system is an essential first step before scheduling services. Consider these factors when choosing a new system:
- Fuel Source: Does your home already have a gas line in place? Are you willing to install a piping system for a geothermal unit? Specific heating systems require particular fuel sources and possibly additional installations.
- Heating Needs: Do you want quick heating for every room? Are you okay with a slower heat release in exchange for energy savings? Answering these questions can help guide you to a suitable heating unit.
- System Longevity: How long do you want your heating system to last? Different types of heating units may last for various lengths of time.
Discuss your heating system options with a technician at Reliable Comfort before choosing what you want. Schedule a consultation now by calling 812-372-8011.
Benefits of Replacing a Heating System
There are many great reasons to replace your old heating system with a brand-new, energy-efficient model. Just a few perks of installing a new heating unit include the following:
- Enjoy reliable heating for years to come: New systems are designed to last, and a new system could produce reliable heat for 12 to 15 years or even longer.
- Help avoid emergency breakdowns: New heating systems are much less likely to need repairs or cause emergency breakdowns, so you can be confident that you’ll have heat whenever you need it.
- Avoid costly repairs that can cost more than a replacement: New heating systems will feature new parts that are less likely to break down than the parts in an old system, helping you save on repair costs.
Stay warm all winter long in Indianapolis with a brand-new heating unit. Call 812-372-8011 or contact the team online to schedule installation.
Why Choose Reliable Comfort for Heating Installation
For over 20 years, Reliable Comfort has provided HVAC services to clients throughout Southern Indiana. We’re a family-operated business that treats every customer like one of our own. We service every type of HVAC system and guarantee you’ll be happy with our work.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
Our family’s dedication to world-class customer service has helped us expand from a one-truck operation to a close-knit team of HVAC and plumbing experts.
We back all our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
Our excellent track record of quality service and happy customers has earned us a consistent A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
You never have to worry whether Reliable Comfort can provide service because we work with all HVAC and plumbing equipment brands.
To make repair, maintenance, and installation more accessible, we offer a variety of online specials for discounts on whatever services you may need.
HVAC and plumbing emergencies can be nerve-racking. Reliable Comfort offers emergency services to fix sudden problems fast.
Don’t take our word for it
What Our Clients Are Saying
I can’t say enough good things about this company, they truly do live up to their name: RELIABLE!S. Mahoney Google Review
I have health issues that make it fatal to be in hot temperatures for very long. My AC unit broke down (the motor and the starting component, I believe) in the middle of the night, and with high temperatures expected…C. Abner Google Review
We have been long time customers of Reliable Comfort. We prefer doing business with a family owned/managed enterprise. Office staff are always personable and efficient. Service technicians are on time, knowledgeable and thorough. We recommend Reliable Comfort to our friends…J. Kerns Google Review
Just had a full duct cleaning and sealing job on my Carrier HP System by Cody, Logan, and Justin. The guys were great – very professional, very nice and polite, and very careful not to disturb or damage any of…T. Parsons
I have relied on Reliable Comfort for my furnace/AC needs for 10 years and have always found the technicians to be knowledgeable and kind to work with. They never try to push any new products, but do make an effort…W. Artist
Just a note to thank you for the great employees you have. Rob was here today to explain and check some things on our heat pump. He is so personable, and knowable, the visit was great, and our questions were…J. Fisher